Tele Collector : TC001
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join an international standard debt collections agency as a Tele Collector (TC) responsible for communicating with debtors to resolve past due accounts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Based on an assigned list you will be responsible for negotiating with the delinquent customers of our clients via outbound/inbound phone calls for payments of overdue debt.
- Inform debtors of their responsibilities in keeping their obligation current, the due date, days past due, and potential impacts of delaying payment.
- Monthly follow up and reminder of settlement arrangements with debtors.
- Ensure that all attempts to recover outstanding debt accounts are pursued with the highest levels of urgency.
- Skip tracing of uncontactable customers to gather new contact information.
- Accurately maintain and update debtor account information including new contacts, address etc. and follow up trails, every time an attempt has been made to collect debt.
- Maintain courteous behavior when talking to debtors and/or third parties. Ensure collection actions taken following Company guidelines and in compliance with the Debt Collector Code of Conduct.
- Receive, handle and escalate complaints, ensure complaints are resolved in a timely manner and as per guidelines.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas for improvement. Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Support User Acceptance Testing for system implement/enhancements.
- Perform various additional tasks as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Intermediate or higher education diploma or greater, major: Banking, Finance or related area.
- At least 01-year experience Tele Collection in banking or a finance company is an advantage.
- Negotiation skill and problem-solving skill.
- Clear voice, exceptional communication skills.
- Assertiveness, ability to negotiate and persuade customers.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Time management skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, excel is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Vietnamese.
- Opportunity to join training for new hires.
- Working in a professional and active office environment.
- Company pays social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Vacation and holiday leave according to current labor law
- Annual leave days per year: 12
- Salary: 5.500.000 VND 1
- 1 year
- Full time2
- Quang Trung Software City, Tân Chánh Hiệp Ward, District 12, HCMC