HR Training & Development Officer : HR002
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join an international standard debt collections agency as a HR Training & Development Officer responsible for supporting human resource operation and staff training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR and training, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the debt collection department to develop a comprehensive training plan and content.
- Perform direct training of staff including skill based and professional courses to both debt collection staff and other support functions.
- Coordinate with department heads to evaluate and monitor the ongoing training and development needs of staff.
- Analyze training results and propose appropriate re-training programs.
- Provide post-training reports and other reports in a timely manner at the request of management.
- Support the recruitment requirements of the company: job postings, review applications, interview potential candidates, schedule interviews with related departments.
- Work with headhunters, job placement centers, colleges and universities to find suitable candidates.
- Assist with the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Ensure employee records are properly maintained and stored, both in electronic and paper form.
- Monitor employee probation.
- Assist in PR related to company recruitment and branding.
- Weekly-Monthly- Quarterly recruitment reporting.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Responsible for the coordination of issues related to the Labor Union and employee benefits.
- Work with the accounting team as needed to ensure that Social Insurance – Health Insurance – Unemployment Insurance is registered on time.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Direct Manager or the Board of Directors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduated College with major in Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance / Banking, Business Administration.
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment / training.
- Applicants who have worked in a debt collections environment or companies with large recruitment scale are preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge and skills in developing digital channels for recruitment (Facebook, LinkedIn, Zalo, etc.)
- Ability to interview and evaluate personnel.
- Ability to work independently and work in teams.
- Ability to communicate in Vietnamese and English.
- Working in an active and professional office environment.
- Company pays social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
- Vacation and holiday leave according to current labor law.
- 2-3 year
- Full time
- Quang Trung Software City, Tân Chánh Hiệp Ward, District 12, HCMC